Thursday, November 1, 2012

NYC UPDATE: AFTER SANDY


It has been a very troubling week here in NYC.  I was fortunate enough to have not received the full impact of Hurricane Sandy.  Even though I live right beside an evacuation zone, me and my loved ones sat it out in our building.  Our immediate home was saved by resting on a hill here in Hell's Kitchen.  We could only watch the news as the destruction devastated the lower east side and communication with family ceased on Long Island. Thankfully all are well slowly getting electricity and communication back online.  Our hearts go out to all during this time.  


The picture above is the crane destroyed and still hanging outside near my building on 57th street.  Thank you all who reached out to see if I and my family are doing well. 

No comments: